1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ces't So Paris!

Discussion in 'Queer People' started by apple, Jul 26, 2007.

1. apple

apple Active Member

Every year France has an ad campaign in London to attract Londoners to Paris. This year's campaign has to be seen. They have used wit in their adverts to a huge degree but the reason I am posting this is because of their rugby ad. Take a look at it. I love it. I have to say it's very HOT!!

http://www.cestsoparis.com/paris-humour.php?show=ad-rugby

1 person likes this.
  2. youdirtybird

youdirtybird Well-Known Member

3. apple

apple Active Member

oh my good god, no posts at all... jesus. i expected at least 3 or 4 but none apart fromyoudirty bird! my god! someone post something to cheer me up... :(

4. louislestat

louislestat Queen Bee

Awww Apple I'll comment.

BRILLIANT advertisment but I wouldnt fancy them.....not my type at all. Vile. BUT its really well done. I like it

5. thoth

thoth New Member

I'm with LouisLestat - all the gorgeous French rugby players to choose from, and they put those guys in the ad... It's a weird ad though.

1 person likes this.
  6. youdirtybird

youdirtybird Well-Known Member

:(:(
    Am I not good enough..... I Liked it.... cooorrr... french.....cooorrr... rugby......cooorrr team:D

7. louislestat

louislestat Queen Bee

Coooooorrrr French men yup I agree and that French Rugby calander they do every year is FAB! but look what they put in the add!!???

8. Shiva

Shiva is a volcano of glitter!

I do say it was a nice difference all right.

9. wally

wally New Member

The dvd of the making of the French Rugby calendar that's often on in Flux would have me running to Paris quicker than that ad above :love:

10. pick & mix

pick & mix Qui ne tente rien n'a rien.

No need to run anywhere I AM THERE! Lol Well being french I find this ad REALLY weird honestly. I obviously have the calendar and I am pretty sure that these guys in the ad are not even french !
    The ad doesn t represent Paris at all so didn t like it and didn t get the point but thanks for posting it anyway apple!

11. c3van5

c3van5 Ice Cap Zone

that made me smile.