1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I despair for humanity

Discussion in 'Life Is An Odyssey' started by Shiva, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Shiva

Shiva is a volcano of glitter!

For those posts that make you wonder how genetics and evolution ever came up with someone so stupid. It makes me dispair that we have killed off all natural predators. The herd needs to be culled every now and then.

I'll start it off with - Twitter discovering that the Titanic was a real ship.

[​IMG]

2. XenviK

XenviK Cynical S.o.B.

This has to be a fake or some kind of trending joke, it simply can't be real.... can it?

triton201 likes this.
  3. Shiva

They are all fairly young and mostly American...

4. Serenitatis

Serenitatis Knight Of Cydonia

You should see some of their views on world war 2... it is depressing.

5. XenviK

XenviK Cynical S.o.B.

I'll save myself some time then and put the blanket answer for this thread in now:

[​IMG]

fair_bad and jimjam like this.
  6. triton201

triton201 Digivolve into Ultimate!!

Actually, I'm kind of glad there are people like that around.

It can be so much fun to toy with the minds of the uninformed! Doesn't have to be any more effort go into fabricating things than having a serious tone of voice. Saves so much hassle!

Just help them to become become better at what nature intended for them...being drones/cannon fodder.

Goldenprincess and Shiva like this.
  7. kierank01

kierank01 Custom Title

I just realised this is real.

1 person likes this.
  8. twoleggedfrog

twoleggedfrog God's nightmare

What?? You mean the Titanic did exist! I always thought it was just a film! :eek: Why didn't anyone told me before.:(

9. kingkong

kingkong *pure fairy dust

what there was a film:eek: I just thought there was that song and a Celine dion video to go along with it......o_O
    they made a film out of it? WOW :D

Canadians are so talented...

10. Irishmaestro

Irishmaestro Walking contradiction

Pfff! Next thing, you'll be telling me Hitler was a real person. :p

11. Shiva

That happened, as well as the realisation the WWII was real too.

12. Irishmaestro

Irishmaestro Walking contradiction

You're not serious... :eek:

[​IMG]

13. Shiva

Are you honestly that surprised?

Irishmaestro likes this.
  14. jimjam

jimjam Geronimo!

15. irlmbi

irlmbi Well-Known Member

16. jc

jc Well-Known Member

Whatever about not knowing about the Titanic; thats just ignorance and not really a persons fault. If we were to constantly dwell on disasters of the past, life would be pretty morbid.

But its when you see on the News, absolute scumbags such as that guy who murdered all those kids in Norway actually smiling and laughing and saying he'd do it all over again - thats when I feel sick about humanity. And even sicker, he will be declared insane and the state will foot the bill for his 'treatment'. Thats not insane... thats a serious brain defect and the creature needs to be put out of its misery.

Same for rapists and child molesters. Instead of 'treatment' they need castrating! SIMPLE AS!

17. kingkong

kingkong *pure fairy dust

i was amazed they allowed him to give that salute in such a relaxed way, he should be handcuffed, he shot how many people?

I trust you mean chemical castration? that can be permanent !

18. jc

jc Well-Known Member

It was shocking. Dont even know why theres even a trial!

And yes... permanent chemical castration. As in, inject em so their boys are no longer active. Remove the urge, remove the problem... life goes on for everyone.

19. Dukeboxgeorge

Dukeboxgeorge Active Member

Oh JC.. life is so black and white for you...;)

20. DGM

DGM Whatev's

From rte