1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most embarrassing gay moment

Discussion in 'Queer People' started by LittleTimmy, Jul 27, 2005.

1. LittleTimmy

LittleTimmy Ireland's Top Gay

What was your most embarrassing gay moment?

Mine was accidently "growling" (no other word describes it) at someone in a changing room in bishopstown 3 years ago cos I thought they were gorgeous. I had intended to growl silently in my head (as was my custom at the time) and for some reason it was produced at an extremely audible level. The entire place heard it, everyone looked at me and I went puce from the waist up :cry:.
    I got my coat and quickly left.

I have had others but that was the worst.
    2 people like this.
  2. redbulljunkie

redbulljunkie New Member

I could think of a few inappropriate advances :cry:

Acting apologetic for being gay is always embarrassing.
  3. Jimbob

Jimbob Banned

What a terribly embarrasing thread....I refuse to reveal mine...It's too horrible.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Swimmy

Swimmy New Member

I haven't had one to be honest! :D

LittleTimmy, you crack me up as always! I went red just thinking about it! :D
  5. Rogue

Rogue New Member

i dont think i should even post this,,...as it is including another gaycork member...so lets just say it was embaressing and leave it at that!!! :D
  6. chatelaine

chatelaine Well-Known Member

When my hubby and I went on our first date, we went to dinner. We had the usual small talk and then he asked me what I was into. A perfectly innocent question, exception I'd only just moved back from San Francisco about two months earlier and that question had a particular meaning over there. So used to being asked this question as a way to determine what I was into IN THE BEDROOM, I went on to elaborate on what I would or wouldn't do in bed. After talking at some length on this topic, he finally stopped me and said, "I meant like, music or hobbies and stuff". I could have died!!!

Still, I must've done something right as we are still together 4 + years later.
  7. wally

wally New Member

He must have liked what he heard lol :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. Swimmy

Swimmy New Member

The same thought entered my mind! :p
  9. joeohara

joeohara Well-Known Member

Last year i was in New York and had met up with some friends who took me to dinner and we had planned to go to a club afterwards. while at dinner joe was offered a drink called "uzo" joe never had that drink before and so began drinking copious amounts of uzo.

after that i dont remember anything (thank god) but according to my friends i decided that i was going dancing right there in the resturant spun around on the floor before falling over a group of people celebrating their parents 50th anniversary, i ended up sitting on their cake before loudly annoucing that i was the princess of canada before passing out in a sherry trifle.i was carried back to the hotel shouting at anyone that passed "i'm not wearing any knickers"

so i think thats my well ONE of my most embarassing moments. oh jesus im gone scarlet just thinking about it. i will wait till someone else posts something before i divulge any more horror stories :cry:
  10. Bootyzilla

Bootyzilla Myra Hitler

FADE IN. PARTY. INT. NIGHT. 1999. THERE IS MERRIMENT AND LOVELINESS AND THINGS. BOOTY, A YOUNG AND FIRM DILETTANTE, IS SITTING ON A SOFA WITH A GLASS OF GIN IN ONE HAND AND A FAG IN THE OTHER. HE IS TALKING TO AN ATTRACTIVE SHORT YOUNG MAN.

BOOTY: A ha ha hah! Why, you are too funny! What a lovely conversation. I like your pants.

CUT TO: SAME PARTY, SOME TIME LATER. BOOTY, SLIGHTLY MORE DISHEVELLED, IS TALKING TO A LANKY, SLIGHTLY LESS ATTRACTIVE DIABETES GIANT OF A MAN.

BOOTY: I see your point. Excuse me, I have to walk over to that corner, now.

FADE OUT. END SCENE.

FADE IN. STARWOOD HOTELS AND RESORTS, CALL CENTRE INT. DAY. THE MORNING AFTER THE PARTY. BOOTY, RESPLENDANT IN WORK RIG-OUT, IS APPRAOCHED BY SANDRA, A WAH MAM WITH TOO MUCH LYCRA ON.

BOOTY: Hello Sandra.

SANDRA: Blargh blaarghle allowance blergh bleugh children blahhhhrg tesco value.

BOOTY: Ah, I see! Your friend Wayne thought I was hot and wants me to have his phone number? How lovely!

SANDRA: Fart. Whoop blaarghle!

BOOTY: (takes number) Thank you, dear.

FADE OUT. END SCENE.

FADE IN. THE FOLLOWING NIGHT. CAPITOL CINEPLEX EXT. EVENING. AN APPEALINGLY-DRESSED BOOTY WAITS FOR WAYNE. A DIABETES GIANT APPROACHES.

BOOTY (aside): Where can Wayne be? And why is that man looking at me so?

DIABETES GIANT LOOKS AT BOOTY AND SMILES. BOOTY SMILES BACK. REPEAT FOR SEVERAL MINUTES.

BOOTY (finally, to Diabetes Giant): Do I know you? You look familiar…

DIABETES GIANT: I am Wayne.

BOOTY: (aside) Oh, fuuuck.

This actually, honest-to-God, happened.
  11. 007

007 From Russia With Love

None........
  12. chatelaine

I once had a one night stand with this really hot guy and went to undress him in the bedroom. When he'd stripped off completely, I spied his periwinkle and thought/prayed he must be a grow-er and not a show-er, small jockey and big whip etc

Except he wasn't. I was huffing and puffing like the Wolf from the Three Little Pigs and still couldn't his chipstick-like cock to grow.

I nearly got lockjaw.
  13. Swimmy

Swimmy New Member

......................................................... :eek: :D :p
  14. joeohara

joeohara Well-Known Member

God loves a trier :D :D
  15. LittleTimmy

A poor tradesman always blames his tools!!! :p

I jest! [B-)]
  16. 007

I've none
    1 person likes this.
  17. chatelaine

I'll have you know you don't get lips like these sucking lollipops!

Another great embarassing gay moment is when, despite the fact that you carefully folded your clothes the night before and put them by the bed when you go back with someone, you find your underpants hanging off the door knob or from the shade in the morning. There's nothing quite as embarassing as having to make that walk of shame across the room stark naked, regardless of how intimate the night's proceedings had been. Cringe!
  18. 007

Oh my :eek: squared
  19. LittleTimmy

I've seen these lips and can testify (for the gaycork record) that they are indeed very pretty! Chalk it down!!
  20. Sj

Sj New Member

I think my worst moment gay wise has to be when i was in ios about two months after i had first discovered girls. I had gone to bed early only to be woken by boys moving in next door, they were very lovely so we decided to get up and play drinking games, they gave me all my drink as i had none of my own, but i wasnt able to measure how much i was drinking ad how fast. I should have known ot stay in after i started shooting ouzo....

I dedcide we should all go out on the town, we do, i grab some poor young man with loads of piecing ad tell him i want to feel hem all against me or some weird shit then discover he has two tongue piercings and promptly decide to try and bite them off...aboviously young man didnt like that...Hunter runs off cackeling...

My memory runs a bit blurry from here but there was a pretty girl on a wall who i decide i must kiss, she obliges, i have a total loss of memory from threre but aparently i dragged her to some disco and thrust her against a wall then her boyfriend arrives and is not very happy she tells me to pissoff but sure i cant even speak english at this stage and continue to hold her hand while she is scoring said boyf. Then i start to feel her up boyf gets very angry..i cackle.. she is heard to say in thick canadian accent "oh my gawd i feel so violated" then i am lost to everyone for a few hours and turn up in my underwear in a pile of gravel and when peole ask me what im doin i tell them im making gravel angels......OBVIOUSLY

I then spend the next two days vomiting and had to be treated for alcohol piosoning the doctor told me the vodka i had been drinking is used by the locals to light their bbqs.. i lost about a stone and a half in weight...